Here’s a strategy that will get your cows fired-up by PSM (planned start of mating)!
Empty rates are on an alarming rise in New Zealand. But it’s not an impossible situation to resolve. It’s quite simple really; increase heat strength and get cows to ‘hold’.
Just dose your cows daily with Nutrimol 4n1 beginning 30 days prior to your PSM and keep it going until after you retire the bulls.
There are 21 solid reasons to start a Nutrimol 4n1 It’s Business Time Program. Read the comments from dairy farmers across the country who have monitored, measured and made money from an $8.50/cow* investment in a Nutrimol 4n1 program.
*based on 200 litre purchase price
Here are some extraordinary claims from
- Alan Third, the owner of a high-producing Manawatu Friesian herd states; “Who says you can’t have high producing cows and good reproductive outcomes? We’ve halved our empty rate”!
- Respected Australasian Dairy Cattle Judge, Lloyd Wilson says, the use of Nutrimol has given him a 180 degree turnaround. It’s reversed Lloyd's empty-trend.
- Dairy farmer and respected tech-savvy on-farm ag expert for SPARK,Tony Walters, says, Nutrimol has played a significant part in lifting his per-cow milk production by 115kg/MS.
- Taranaki farmer Craig Jonas tells us the use of Nutrimol has taken 1 week of expensive AB mating out of his budget.
- West Coast farmer Glen Aitken says the use of Nutrimol has helped him achieve one of the lowest empty-rates in the district.
- Manawatu farmers Craig & Kevin Gregory say the use of Nutrimol has taken 14 days out of their mating program.
- Synlait GOLD-ELITE Canterbury farmers, Pauline & Chris Prattley say the use of Nutrimol has helped them achieve one of the lowest empty-rate in the district.
These dairy farmers are adamant Nutrimol has the ‘what-it-takes' to tackle the tough issue of rising empty-rates. They took our word for it when we told them about Nutrimol. Now you can have the added confidence in Nutrimol 4n1 because of their results.
If your empty rates, 6 week in-calf rates, heat-detection & days in milk are not up to these benchmarks, let's talk.
We have a strategy that works....the only risk is if you don't get onto it!
Click below to download the brochure